Christ Apostolic Church is a world-wide organization with congregations in several cities and states in United States
1. The unity of the God-head and the persons therein.
2. The utter depravity of human natures, the necessity for repentance and regeneration and the Eternal Doom of the finally impenitent.
3. The virgin birth sinless life, Atoning Death, Triumphant Resurrection, Accession and Abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus, His second coming and the Millennial Reign on earth.
4. Justification and Sanctification of the believers through the finished work of Christ.
5. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost for believers with signs.
6. The nine gifts of the Holy Ghost for the edification, exhortation and comfort to the Body of Christ.
7. The Sacraments of Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s supper. 8
8. The Divine inspiration and Authority of the Holy Scripture.
9. Church Government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders and Deacons.
10. The possibility of falling from grace.
11. The obligatory nature of Tithes and Offerings.
12. Divine healing through obedience to the command of our Lord, Jesus Christ and Faith in His name and Merit of His blood for all sickness, diseases and infirmities.
13. Faith in God, the Jehovah Jire to supply all financial needs without going into debt or borrowing money on interests. To be contended with having food and remnant.
14. Aggressive evangelism based on the great commission